REACHING HANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
Reaching, helping and serving people…
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”
-Matthew 25:35-36, NIV
Our core programs focus on four different areas: Education, Skills Training, Feeding, Spiritual & Moral Development of the children and their loved ones.
Recently, we’ve added more advocacy to reach more people of different ages from different regions.
With advocacIES that keep getting bigger...
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
01. To ensure protection, safety and development of each child.
02. To promote, encourage and assist any measures such as providing formal and non-formal education in order to improve the condition of their families.
03. To improve the standard of living of children and their families by mobilizing and managing resources through income generating activities and donations from individuals and others.
04. To educate children and youth on their rights and providing life skills through trainings, workshops and campaigns.
05. To feed the hungry and fight the cycle of malnutrition on children.
06. To mobilize and collaborate with other organizations, companies, churches and corporate sectors including government agencies having similar objectives to improve the standard of living of rural communities.
01. Loving God and Loving Our Neighbors
02. Reaching Out, Touching Lives
03. Supporting Local Community Ownership
04. Valuing Relationships
05. Mission- And Vision-Driven
HOW IT WORKS
There are 3 ways that you can help.
Reaching Hands Philippines, Inc. accepts cash donations through our bank.
Bank Name: East West Bank
Type of Account: Savings
Account Name: Reaching Hands Philippines, Inc.
Account Number: 20-002-368-7991
Swift Code: EWBCPHMM
We are happy to accept in-kind donations as well!
- Rice, fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, eggs, milks for feeding
- Clothes, bags, shoes for aged kids to youth
- School Supplies for our Elementary and High School beneficiaries
- Medicine & medical supplies, vitamins for kids aged 2-7 years old
- Toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Food utensils like serving bowl, spoon, fork
- Any other in-kind donation
You can support one child for one month through our programs.
Our Feeding Stations
* Lorna Ville outreach *
San Roque, Antipolo
Fri, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
* Rowena's Garden *
Tues to Thurs, 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.